How to get easy and fast money
Currently, we have several alternatives to get easy and fast money as more and more entities that offer this type of products have appeared. With the inclusion of new technologies and the fintechs, we have at our disposal a great variety of quick and easy credits with which we can obtain financing totally online and in a matter of minutes. These are some of the options we can access:
- Mini-loans: these are loans that offer small amounts ranging from € 50 to € 1,000, which are requested online and with which we can have the money in our account immediately. The return period for these products is one month maximum from your request and are reimbursed in a single payment. They are financial products that have an average cost of 1.1% per day, which in practice translates to € 33 for each € 100 requested at 30 days.
- Fast personal loans: they are larger loans with which we can get money amounts from € 3,000 that are granted by both private lenders and banks. Their request is usually more expensive than in the case of mini-credits because banks have more rigid conditions and many of the procedures have to be carried out in a physical manner, consequently the granting of the money usually takes more time. The cost of these loans is usually between 5% and 12% APR and the repayment terms can range from a few months to many years depending on the amount of money we request.
- Credit cards: this is another way we can get financing immediately if we already have one, although in the case that we have to request it may take several days to arrive. The maximum amount we can request will depend a lot on the entity with which we have the card and our solvency capacity, but generally, it is usually from 600 to 9,000 € per month depending on the card we have. If we reimburse the money that we request on credit at the beginning of the following month, we will not pay any interest, although if we decide to do it in different monthly installments, the cost will be between 12% and 29% APR.
- Quick consumer loans: these are large-scale loans offered by non-financial companies. They are created so that users can use them to purchase products from their own stores, so instead of lending us the money, they will give us the product directly.
It is important that we are aware of all the financing alternatives we have so that when we choose one or the other, we have compared it with the rest and select the one that best suits our profile.
How to request fast and easy money
The characteristics that define this type of loan via Payday Loans Store are the speed at which we can have the money in our account and the convenience they offer when it is requested. Depending on the entity we go to, the processes may vary, but as a general rule these are the steps we must follow if we want to get fast and easy money:
- Select the amount and the term: with the online simulators offered on their web pages we can select the amount we want and the time period in which we will reimburse it and in this way calculate how much money we will have to pay back and in what time.
- Fill out the online form: with our personal and banking information so that the private entity can make an analysis prior to the granting of the capital.
- Send our personal and bank documents: at the moment in which the lender has received the form, he will ask us to send the necessary documentation to ensure that it is true.
Read the contract and accept it: once the entity has reviewed our data and documents, they will send us the contract by mail. We will have to read it and in the case of agreeing with the conditions accept it.
- Receive the money: once we have sent the contract confirmation, the lender will make a bank transfer to our account with the money requested.
As we can see, the process to get fast loans is very simple and fast, but if we have doubts in any of the steps or we are not sure how to carry out any process, it is best that we contact the entity since they have professionals who They can guide and help.